Parent & Family Weekend
Parent & Family Weekend, March 8-10, 2018, is an informative, engaging and enjoyable time for you and your family to connect with your college student. Over the course of the weekend, NNU will welcome parents and families to visit campus to interact with the people and places that have become so important to your son or daughter.
Why Should I Attend Parent & Family Weekend?
In addition to the opportunity to experience programs, discussions, fine arts performances and more from members of the NNU community, attending Parent & Family Weekend provides a wonderful chance for you to spend quality time with your student. This time can strengthen your relationship and allow your son or daughter the opportunity to bridge the gap between their life on and away from campus.
Registration and Cost
Parent & Family Weekend registration is free! While there is no cost for the weekend, we would like to know you’re coming in order to plan accordingly. Register by March 2 to receive an updated schedule and event details. Email Kelly in the Student Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to register the names and number of family members who will be attending Parent & Family Weekend.
If you would like to attend the President’s Brunch on Saturday, please purchase your ticket(s) in advance. NNU students with a meal plan may scan their student ID card for admittance to the brunch, simply check the box to RSVP for them when you purchase your own ticket online.
Tickets to NNU’s performance of "A Midsummer Night’s Dream" (March 8-10 at 7:30 p.m.) may be purchased at the door or online.
Friday, March 9
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Check in/Registration, Student Center
- 10:10 a.m. - 10:50 p.m. Chapel
- 11:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Lunch in the "Dex"
- 11:00 p.m. - 3:10 p.m. Classroom visits
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Dinner in the "Dex" or on your own
- 7:30 p.m. - "A Midsummer Night’s Dream", Little Theatre
Saturday, March 10
- 10:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. President’s Brunch, Brandt Center Lobby
- 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Residence Halls Open House
- 1:00 p.m. - Campus Tour, Meet at Student Center
- 7:30 p.m. - "A Midsummer Night’s Dream" Little Theatre
If you have any additional questions regarding the event, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (208) 467-8643 or email us at email@example.com.
Free, just email us!
Tickets for the President's Brunch and "A Midsummer Night’s Dream" are separate.
March 8-10, 2018