At Northwest Nazarene University, we believe parents play an essential role in the success of their student, even at the collegiate level. NNU's Parent Association is designed to assist parents in supporting and cheering on their university student from orientation through graduation.
The Parent Association mission is to...
- Serve as a conduit for campus updates, opportunities and challenges.
- Encourage the parents of our students to form a relationship with the university.
- Promote involvement between students, their parents and the university.
Enjoy the perks
While there are many ways to support your NNU student, membership in NNU’s Parent Association makes it easy. Silver or gold level members receive benefits ranging from e-newsletter updates to proud parent t-shirts to Finals Survival Kits for your student.
$30 annual fee
- NNU Parent Association gift(s)
- 10% off at the bookstore
- Quarterly newsletter, “The Loop”
- Opportunity to serve on the Parent Leadership Team
- Introductions to other NNU families
$100 annual fee
- 2 Finals Survival Kits for your student*
- 2 tickets to a musical or play of your choice
- 2 tickets to an athletic event of your choice
- 2 meal tickets to eat in the NNU dining hall, Sodexo
*Additional kits and student treats available for purchase through the Office of Alumni Relations